Almost every vaper plays around with their exhale. However, some vapers take this to the next level by performing a variety of cool tricks that create weird and wonderful effects with their vapour. Here are three vape tricks we think are easy to get down.
This is a super-easy trick that you could learn by the time you’ve read this section. Basically, this trick will make you look like a mythical dragon by directing vapour in four different directions. Here’s how to do it:
- Take a big drag on your vape device but make sure you take the vapour into your lungs.
- Exhale hard through your nose and mouth whilst keeping your tongue in the centre of your lips to create a four-stream with your vapour.
The Irish Waterfall
This trick is also known as the French Inhale and it looks way more complicated than it is to do. This creates a magical effect where the vapour looks like a waterfall in reverse. Here are the how-tos:
- Drag a large amount of vapour into your mouth but don’t inhale.
- Open your mouth slowly without exhaling.
- Push out your lower lip so that the vapour travels upward towards your nose, don’t exhale.
- Breathe in deeply through your nose until the vapour is gone.
This trick is very easy to do but slightly more difficult to master. At its best, it will look like you’ve produced a mushroom cloud, which then magically disappears. Here’s how it’s done:
- Take a long drag on your vape and allow it to linger for one second.
- Push the vapour out in a ball shape by doing a short exhale (this can take a little bit of practice but it’s more like using your mouth than actually breathing out)
- Do a sharp inhale and the vapour cloud should suck back into your mouth.
- Exhale in your own style to finish.
This all-time classic vape trick is one that everyone wants to get down - it’s not easy, but with a bit of practice, you’ll look like Gandalf in no time! Here’s how to master blowing Os:
- Take a deep drag on your vape device without drawing any vapour into your lungs.
- Push your tongue towards the bottom and back of your mouth, and make an O shape with your lips.
- Make short exhalations of air from your throat - kind of like mini-sighs or coughs. This is the hardest part to master. Some people also click their jaw to help the O rings come out cleanly.
This trick gives off an upward spiralling tornado effect that looks like voodoo when you get it right, but it will take practice. Here’s our to nail this trick:
- You need to start with a flat cool surface and if you really want to nail this trick, it can help to rub some ice over it first.
- Take a big inhale on your vape, get close to the surface and slowly blow the vapour out onto the surface - if you do this right, it should stick to the surface like a fog.
- Place your hand gently next to the vapour, then move rapidly upwards - like flipping over a tray. A spiral of vapour should rise up from the table like magic when you get it right.
This is the favourite vape trick at competitions. Why? Because there isn’t anything that looks as cool and magical as transforming your vapour into a jellyfish. If you get this trick right, you’ll definitely up your vaping cred. Here’s how you can get it down:
- Inhale a lot of vapour - you’re going to need two significant lots of vapour.
- Blow a large O ring and use a stop sign with your hands to push the ring away from you.
- As the ring is moving away from you, blow a wisp of vapour directly through the middle of the O.
- The vapour you blow through should gather around the ring and float away like a jellyfish.
Vaping tricks are a great way to pass the time and have fun with your vaping - especially if you use a sub-ohm device and high-VG e-liquid. Why not give them a go and impress your friends and fellow vapers!