IVG Bar Disposable Vapes
The ground-breaking IVG 2400 4-in-1 disposable vape (also known as a 'Big Puff disposable) is designed for maximum convenience, performance and variety. This revolving disposable pod system contains 4 x 2ml pods, each pre-filled with 20mg of nicotine salt for up to 600 puffs each. The patented lift and twist disposable design makes swapping out empty pods and changing flavours a piece of cake.
What are IVG 2400 Bars?
IVG 4-in1 vapes are available in a variety of high-quality flavours, from chilly menthol blends, to sweet tropical fruits and everything inbetween. IVG big puff vape bars provide a convenient vaping experience, with full auto-draw (just need to inhale to activate) and consistent flavour on the mesh coils. Larger than a standard disposable, each device contains a 1500mAh battery and four internal interchangeable pods, each containing 2ml of 20mg nic salt e-liquid.
Are IVG 'Big Puff' Disposables the right for me?
Whether you're a new vaper or a veteran, IVG disposable vapes are a great choice for anyone looking for a convenient, easy-to-use vaping solution. With four pre-filled pods containing a total of around 2400 puffs and hassle-free operation, IVG bars offer a no-fuss vaping experience that is perfect for people who are on the go.
How many cigarettes are in an IVG Bar?
The lifespan of an IVG vape bar is dictated by various factors, such as duration and frequency of use, how many puffs taken in a session and how long the draws are. Generally, an IVG Bars are designed to last for up to approximately 2400 puffs, which is equivalent to approximately 80-120 traditional cigarettes. This varies based on the individual and their vaping style and usage. So how many puffs you get very much depends on how you vape too.
What's the difference between an IVG Bar and other disposables?
In terms of it's operation and use, there isn't really any difference between an IVG 2400 bar and classic disposable vapes like Elf Bar. Where the IVG disposable bar does differ is that it contains four pods instead of one, circumnavigating the issue surrounding tank capacity limits. Similar to why shortfills became a thing. It also has a larger battery capacity to cope with the three extra pods.
Ultimately, the IVG 2400 is a longer lasting disposable device which is better for the environment and has interchangeable flavours within one device
What are the best IVG Bar Flavours?
The best IVG bar flavours will depend on individual preferences and taste buds. However, here's a breakdown of the IVG 2400 bar flavours:
- Blue Edition - Blue Raspberry Ice, Blueberry Fusion, Ice Pop, Professor Blue.
- Exotic Edition - Vanilla, Peach Mango Ice, Strawberry Banana Coconut, Pineapple Ice.
- Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Ice - A icy cool smoothie blend of mixed berries with sweet and slightly sour notes.
- Juicy Edition - Pomegranate Pear Lemon, Strawberry Raspberry Ice, Blueberry Cherry Cranberry, Orange Brew.
- Red Edition - Plum Cherry, Fizzy Cherry, Strawberry Watermelon Fusion, Red Apple Ice.
- Summer Edition - Yummy Gummy, Cola Lime, Strawberry Watermelon Fusion, Blue Raspberry Ice.
- Menthol Edition - Mint Burst, Classic Menthol, Blackcurrant Menthol, Polar Mint.
- Pink Edition - Strawberry Ice, Strawberry Watermelon, Strawberry Mint Menthol Mojito, Watermelon Ice.
- Purple Edition - Blue Razz Cherry, Fizzy Cherry, Grape Ice, Plum Blue Razz.
- Special Edition - Lemon and Lime, Pineapple Ice, Blue Raspberry Ice, Fizzy Cherry.
- Yellow Edition - Fresh Mint Menthol Mojito, Lemon and Lime, Pineapple Ice, Tropical Fruits.
How do I know when my IVG Bar is running out?
When your IVG disposable vape is running low on e-liquid or battery, you may notice the following signs.
Firstly, you may notice less vapour production or flavour intensity as the pod begins to run low. You may also notice that the LED light on the bottom of the device starts to blink or flash when you take a puff. This blinking or flashing light is an indicator that the battery is running low and the device will need to be disposed of soon.
As you continue to use the device, the vapour production and flavour intensity will continue to decrease, and the LED light will blink more frequently until the device is no longer able to produce vapour. At this point, the device should be properly disposed of according to local regulations.
Can I recycle my used disposable vape?
Yes, and we always encourage customers to dispose of any of our vape products responsibly.
How do I recycle my disposable vapes?
All disposables contain a battery that can be recycled.
Rather than disposing of the unit in your general waste, we urge you to store all of your used vapes together and then take them to your nearest recycling centre on your next visit, where you can put them in the small electricals waste.