£15 Credit to All NHS Staff
Thank you to all of those hard-working NHS staff who are on the front line of this international fight against Coronavirus.
Thank you for every early morning, every late night, every missed break and every long shift.
Like the rest of the country, we’re doing our bit by sending as many of our staff home as possible to stop the spread of Coronavirus. But we’ve got the easy job. You’ve got the hard one, and we want to say thank you by giving you £15 of credit for our online store.
There’s no minimum spend. There are no delivery fees. Just claim your code, tell us what you’d like from our store, and we’ll send it out to you ASAP.
How to Claim Your £15 Credit
- Click here and sign up to our mailing list using your NHS email address.
- We’ll immediately send you an email to that address. Check your junk folder, just in case.
- Click on the link in your email to confirm your email address.
- We’ll send you a second email with a checkout code. Make a note of that.
- Set up a new 88Vape account with the same email address.
- Browse our online store for eliquids, short fills and vape kits.
- Once you’ve filled your basket, enter that code we sent at the checkout.
- We’ll pop your order in the post, with no delivery fee.
It’s simple. And we know it’s not much compared to what you’re doing every single day, but it’s an honest, heartfelt thank you from us to you.
Not an NHS Worker? 88Vape’s Online Shop Will Remain Open
Everyone else, stay indoors, stay safe, and protect the NHS. They’re working hard to protect you.
If you can’t get down to your local retailer to pick up eliquid, we offer delivery around the UK. Because of the stress the postal service is under and because we’re limiting the number of people in our warehouse at any one time for safety, your order may take up to five days to arrive.
But if you want to make your lockdown a little more bearable with some great tasting eliquids, we’ll ship them to you as soon as we can. Delivery is free on all orders over £10.
And remember, if we all do our part by staying inside, we’ll limit the effects of Coronavirus, keep more people safe, and get back to normal sooner rather than later.
NHS Offer Terms and Conditions